SMTP issue

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
aurel

SMTP issue

Beitrag von aurel »

Hi everyone,

I've installed Admidio 3.3.7 on a windows server 2008 with wamp. On this server I've also others applications like dokuwiki running. All of my applications are working with SMTP.

I'm facing a problem with Admidio and SMTP. I got every time an error telling me that it's impossible to connect smtp server.
However the log in debug mode tell me that the smtp server is running, but it quits with : SMTP error quit command failed.

I can"t figure why is not working. My port is good, i've no tls no ssl.

I also got this warning in adm_myfiles log :

Admidio.WARNING: DEPRECATED: "new AdmException(SYS_EMAIL_NOT_SEND, ******@******.fr)" is deprecated, use "new AdmException(SYS_EMAIL_NOT_SEND, array(******@******.fr))" instead! {"message":"SYS_EMAIL_NOT_SEND","params":"******@******.fr","allParams":["SYS_EMAIL_NOT_SEND","******@******.fr","<strong>Erreur SMTP : impossible de se connecter au serveur SMTP.</strong><br />\n"]} {"file":"C:\\wamp64\\www\\admidio\\adm_program\\system\\classes\\AdmException.php","line":77,"class":"AdmException","function":"__construct"}

Do I miss something ? Any ideas ?
fasse
Administrator

Re: SMTP issue

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi aurel,

I have no idea. Maybe you can search in the internet for PhpMailer and Windows quit code.

The Warning within the Admidio log will be fixed in 3.3.9. But this has nothing to do with the SMTP problem.

Regards
Fasse
Antworten