Strange behaviour after importing

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
accordeonadmin

Strange behaviour after importing

Beitrag von accordeonadmin »

Hello,
I am new here and I have seen a few posts about glitches when importing.
My problem is:
I have just migrated hosting providers and I did take backups of my databases with me.

However, Admidio always seems to create a new one and always seems to ignore the already existing one.
I have tried to import the data from the already existing MySQL database into the new one (a small amount of data), which worked, the data were all there, but Admidio just does not see them, although they are in the database.

Has anyone come across this problem too, and more importantly, does anyone know how to solve it?

Surely, if Admidio is looking at the database with the right name and the data are there, it should be able to see/display them?
I have been using Admidio for a long time now and I think it is a great program, so I hope something like this won't spoil it.

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Kind regards,
Frankie.
Zuletzt geändert von accordeonadmin am 2. Apr 2020, 00:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
fasse
Administrator

Re: Strange behaviour after importing

Beitrag von fasse »

Do you have changed the settings in the config.php and do you also have set the right $g_organization in the config file?
accordeonadmin

fasse hat geschrieben:Do you have changed the settings in the config.php and do you also have set the right $g_organization in the config file?
Where exactly (in what folder) do I find the config.php file?
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

You will find the config file within adm_my_files/config.php
accordeonadmin

OK.
Thank you.
accordeonadmin

Yes, all the settings in config.php have been changed, as well as the organisation name, but when I look for members or downloads, which are in the database, admidio comes up with nothing.
Any futher advice, please?

Thank you.
Antworten