Vorschläge bitte (Suggestions Please)

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
AorphiA
Vorschläge bitte (Suggestions Please)

Beitrag von AorphiA »

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Website gefunden haben. Sein, dass Ihre Webseite in deutscher Sprache ist, ist es schwer für mich zu verstehen, da ich nur Englisch sprechen, aber ich bin in der Lage, die Google Translation Tool nutzen zu übersetzen einige Ihrer Website.

Wie ich sehe, Ihr Skript wird auch in Deutsch, aber von dem, was ich kann verstehen, es zu sein scheint eine sehr schöne Schrift. Vielleicht darf ich sein Blick und / oder ich bin nicht in der Lage zu verstehen, aber ich hätte gerne einige Vorschläge zu machen. Wenn Ihr Skript bereits diese Funktionen zur Verfügung, dann ist es nur bedeutet, dass ich noch haben, Ihre gesamte Skript zu verstehen und es funktioniert.

Ich möchte vorschlagen, dass Sie Ihr Skript eine Funktion, die andere Mitglieder online mit einem Haupt-Foto anzuzeigen (Avatar) Display, vielleicht 4 oder 5 Spalten und 4 oder 5 Zeilen und auch für eine solche Funktion zu ermöglichen, fügen Sie bitte erlaubt der Lage sein, die Suche nach anderen Mitgliedern, die von Stadt, Land, Land und / oder die Postleitzahl mit einer zusätzlichen Funktion Wahl, entweder die Mitglieder, die derzeit online sind oder solche, die nicht online sind, suchen.

Bitte Ich verlange von euch, die diese Funktionen auf Ihrem Script. Ich auch Sie bitten, lass es mich wissen, wenn Ihr Skript wird in Englisch verfügbar.

Ich danke Ihnen und Ihren Leistungen.

Hochachtungsvoll,

AorphiA

----------------------English Translation Shown Below----------------------

I am glad to have found your website. Being that your website is in the German language, it is hard for me to understand, since I speak only English, but I am able to use the Google Translation Tool to translate some of your website.

As I see, your script is also in German, but from what I can understand it appears to be a very nice script. Perhaps I may be overlooking and/or I am not able to understand, but I'd like to make some suggestions. If, your script already has these functions available, then it only means that I've yet to understand your entire script and it's functions.

I'd like to suggest that you please add to your script a function that allows others to view members online with a main photo (avatar) display, perhaps 4 or 5 columns and 4 or 5 rows and also to allow such a function as to be able to search for other members by city, state, country and/or zip code with an additional function option to search either members that are presently online or those that are not online.

Please I do ask of you, to make these functions available on your script. I also ask of you to please let me know when your script will be available in English.

I am grateful to you and your accomplishments.

Respectfully,

AorphiA
Bild
Roland
Former team member

Beitrag von Roland »

Hi AorphiA,

we are glad that you like our work =)

About the language of Admidio:
We are about to implement language support in Admidio.
The next big version of Admidio will contain it.
But at the moment I can't tell you exactly when this version will be released.

About the online function:
There is already a plugin called "sidebar_online" which shows the members who are currently online.
But you have to add the functionality that the photo is shown to name.
Also it doesn't support the searching function now.

regards,
Roland
Antworten