DONWLOAD PROBLEMS / AND IDEAS

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
fabox

DONWLOAD PROBLEMS / AND IDEAS

Beitrag von fabox »

Hi Admidio Team,

First of all, i have to spend all my compliments for you guys!!
This system is really powerfull and awsome solution to my problems..

I'm audio engeneer, and i'm using this system to register my jobs, and upload my files..
But i found a problem that maybe the Admidio Team can help me to fix..

Everything is working, i can do all registers of members and give to them the necessary role!!..

BUt the problem is for Download Module..i made a role for some members that will be able to see only the folder have permission to this specific member, but the idea is that these same specifics members should be allowed to send their own files too.

Now a days the only thing that these special members are allowed to do is a download of a file that the webmaster have sent to folder of them, Do you understand my problem?

There are some solution to give permission to a specific member to create their own folders and give permission to they open only their files and upload only to their own folders?!?!

Please, help me to understand better this awsome web tool!!
Is simple, i'll repeat again to make me clearest.

I have to give a permission for a member to be allowed to create their own folders and upload files only to their own folders, and also to have access only to their own folders.

Thank you for your patience with my broken english!!
I'm from Brazil, and i'll finish the XML file for give a new language for ADMIDIO Team.. I'm in 80% off this translation for Protuguese (pt-br.xml)!!.. i think that in fewer weeks i will send to you guys!!
fasse
Administrator

Re: DONWLOAD PROBLEMS / AND IDEAS

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi fabox,

we are happy to see that Admidio is also in use in Brazil and we can't wait to implement portugese as another language.

To your problem:

This is a known problem or missing feature of the download module. Up to now you are only able to configure the roles to see folders. You aren't able to configure roles for upload. There you can only give roles the whole access to the module.

But this is a very useful feature request for the future. We added this feature request to our tracker sometimes ago. But I couldn't say when we will implement this.

Regards
Fasse
Antworten