Assigning members to rooms

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
mtn

Assigning members to rooms

Beitrag von mtn »

Hello:
Have been using Admidio to keep track of our museum members. We have old buses, which people volunteer to drive. In the English language file, I changed all references to vehicle from room. Worked very well till lately when the pop window now shows "Invalid Page View", despite the members being successful in changing participation in a room (or driving a vehicle).

Also now the "no profile pic" picture no longer shows (Broken icon) despite the png existing. So my first thought was that two problems are related -- the module is not passing the parameters successfully to the pop-up, or maybe a permissions thing.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?
Thank you.
P.S. We love Admidio--has made our membership administration so much easier!
mtn

Re: Assigning members to rooms

Beitrag von mtn »

Just another symptom.

In the Capatcha settings in the Organization Preferences, the preview is broken. Only a broken picture icon is shown. In the password forgotten recovery page, again a broken picture icon shows in place of the capatcha.

I'm using 2.4.2, would that matter?
fasse
Administrator

Re: Assigning members to rooms

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi mtn,

I don't know what you changed in the room module but maybe you should change the php error output options in your testing area so that you will see problems within the code.

The captcha problem should not be related to version 2.4.2 maybe through your changes a file is broken. Maybe you should copy a new version of Admidio to your folders and then copy your changed files again.

Fasse
Antworten