Simple Invoice

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
berd

Simple Invoice

Beitrag von berd »

Hello,

Very great application, but one thing is missing in my opinion. Is it possible to have a simple .pdf invoice per user? I have tested the plugin but it is to complex because it is in German and it slows down the application, also for me it is to much, i just need a simple invoice per user based on the contribution field.

BerD
weissst
Developer

Re: Simple Invoice

Beitrag von weissst »

Hello Bernd,

if you don't need the part with the check of payment and automatic calculation, you can try the "written communication" plugin. So you can make a letter for all members with specific fields filled from the database. I personaly have never used it, but it is available in english and a readme is in the download you can find here:
http://admidio.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5827

BR
Stefan
berd

Beitrag von berd »

Thanks Stefan,

I tried it and it is a very nice plugin, but i can not find out how to set your own specific fields filled from the database.

BerD
weissst
Developer

Beitrag von weissst »

Hi,

I'm not sure, but I think there is a "config.php" where you can add some values with an array...
one array is for additonal fields from the Database and one other is for fixed values that you can use in the text. A description is also there i think.

BR
Stefan
Antworten