Use of Admidio for WordPress users

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Tekkuno

Use of Admidio for WordPress users

Beitrag von Tekkuno »

Hi everybody,

trying to set up a quick site with member registration options for my club I quickly resorted to WordPress. WordPress in itself can sort of act as a membership directory but a guy from my sports club recommended Admidio.
WordPress itself can load data from a different database, so it should be possible to use Admidio's data for members to log on to the site. However, I've been trying and trying and searching for a solution and I do not seem able to get it to work. (I guess this explains why I resorted to WordPress for the site.)

My question: does anybody know of a way to have both Admidio and WordPress use the same database for its users? (Or know of a WordPress plugin...)
Perhaps I've been trying to load the wrong tables, perhaps I'm screwing up somewhere else.

Thanks in advance,
Tekk
Thomas-RCV
Former team member

Re: Use of Admidio for WordPress users

Beitrag von Thomas-RCV »

Hi Tekk,

There is a plugin for Admidio Events in Word Press from another Admidio-Forum user:

http://admidio.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5926

Maybe it helps you to figure out how to implement in word Word Press.
Best,
Thomas
alexmorco

Re: Use of Admidio for WordPress users

Beitrag von alexmorco »

You can easily configure Admidio on Cloudways managed WordPress hosting platform, You only need to add the PHP script of Admidio on the platform panel.
Antworten