Events - adding participants

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Schwartz

Events - adding participants

Beitrag von Schwartz »

I have just played around in the playground and I have some questions.

I want to use the system to keep track of who has reacted to an event. It is perfect that the initial status is "blank" and then can shift to accepted or rejected. This way You can see who has NOT reacted to an invitation.

1 - When adding members, it seems that You have to check all members. Is there an easy way to check all members of a certain role/list all at once ?

2 - When You are the leader of an event, or admin, You can "invite" people. When You have an event, and You edit the list, You can check members or uncheck members to the event. This is fine, but You can also uncheck a member that HAS accepted a participation to the event. Could there not be a warning when a participant/member already has accepted or rejected his participation. Or maybe a different way to uncheck when a participation is reacted on ?

For both questions : I am aware that the playground is only a playground, but the functions is there, and it is rather much the same as the functions in the running-version - I only want to know if it will be possible, or there already is a solution to my questions, that I just don't know is there.

Kind regards
Schwartz
Antworten