Any plan to track event attendees

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
quickzebra

Any plan to track event attendees

Beitrag von quickzebra »

Let's assume there are 10 sessions of a class which is a event in the admidio system. User A registers the event and only attended 6 out of 10 sessions. Any user who completed 8 out of 10 session is qualified for a certificate. Is there any plan to develop this tracking functionality in Admidio? It would be super helpful!
Schwartz

Re: Any plan to track event attendees

Beitrag von Schwartz »

hello quickzebra

This is possible if You install REPORTICO. http://www.reportico.org
Reportico is a open-source report tool.
With this tool installed, You can make such a report Yourself ( and many other reports ).
You could make a report selected on one user or all users and also select on a date-interval and maybe a set of events.
Per user, You could see a list of the events the user has participated and You could have a sum( number of participatings for each user.
In ADMIDIO You could make a calendar-course 01.
This is a serie of 10 courses.
When You create an event for this serie, You could "attach" the ebvent to the calendar "Course 01".
Then You could select on the calendar-name and see for all events that belongs to this calendar(category) who has participated. Or You could select on the course 01, and see per user how many participatings the user has had for this series of courses.
Both ADMIDIO and REPORTICO are flexible systems, and in conjunction, You can have Your own VERY flexible system.

In a new project I am working on ( it is only in the test phase ) You can see an example on how to use ADMIDIO and REPORTICO together.
Here : http://www.energifremtiden.dk/c4d/search.html You can select on one ore more web-link categories, and then the report ( click on GO or HTML - don't use the PDF ) is shown for the selected categories ( or all ) and in the HTML output You can also select and see she list "shrimp" as You type.
This is just to give You an idea of, how You can have even more out of Your ADMIDIO by adding special reports.

Kind regards
Schwartz
quickzebra

Beitrag von quickzebra »

Schwartz. Thank you so much for your detailed instruction. I will try them out and let you know how it goes. Thanks!
quickzebra

Beitrag von quickzebra »

Hi Schwartz

I've created a calendar "Course 01" and associated 3 events with it. However, I couldn't figure out how to do the following. If you could provide some instruction, that would be much appreciated!

1) You could select on the calendar-name and see for all events that belongs to this calendar(category) who has participated.

2) You could select on the course 01, and see per user how many participatings the user has had for this series of courses.

Thanks a lot!

Frank
Schwartz

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello Frank

In the following : when I write prefix I mean the prefix ( name ) you chose when You installed ADMIDIO.
It is the prefix-name for the tables.

I assume You have installed REPORTICO.

Here You have to make a report that uses the tables :prefix_categories, prefix_dates, prefix_members and prefix_users
If You don't need the usernames and the category names, then You only need the prefix_dates and the prefix_members.

You can make REPORTICO select on event-category ( make event-category as a criteria )

In my example I give the possibility to select on the web-link category before the report is run.
In my example I have "linked" to the category table to be able to show the category name and not just the code.

If You are having trouble, You can wait for the beta 3.3. that is on its way. When the beta comes, I will test it, and I could then try to make testdata that looks like Your "courses". I will then also try to make a report like the one You describe.

But - You should be able to make a report for the existing version.

Kind regards
Schwartz
quickzebra

Beitrag von quickzebra »

Thanks a lot for your input. Really look forward to beta 3.3
Antworten