Wrong count in link-module

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Schwartz

Wrong count in link-module

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello ADMIDIO

There is a bug in the link-module ( I think ).
When showing links for one category, then the page-counter always shows as if it is for all categories the data is shown. This is for some users, very confusing, and it is not correct.
You can see an example here : http://www.energifremtiden.dk/c4d/tiere-1.html

Sometimes there comes the message : SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

I don't know if this has something to do with the wrong counting.

If you here : http://www.energifremtiden.dk/c4d/objekte.html click on the lover right "show counter" you will see the "old" links.php ( the version for 3.2.8 ) in the iframe. It shall be so that in the links.php that is used as default, I will deactivate the showing of the times-shown-counter. I haven't done this yet in the "new" links.php.

I have to tell that the ADMIDIO with the example is version 3.2.8 but with the links.php from 3.2.10.
I guess this should not be the cause for the error - I just use it because there is another issue in the 3.2.8 where the ADMIDIO shifted to category "all" when using the paging function.

If it is a bug I hope you can correct it - if it is because i have used something from 3.210 to a 3.2.8 version, I would like to know.

If you want me to test a new version of links.php I would be more than happy to do this.

Kind regards
Schwartz
fasse
Administrator

Re: Wrong count in link-module

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Schwartz,

this is a bug and I fix it.

You must replace the attached file in adm_program/system/classes

Best regards
Fasse
Dateianhänge