Multiple Organizations

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
dermanj

Multiple Organizations

Beitrag von dermanj »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but can you please direct me to instructions on how to configure multiple organizations in version 3.x? It seems that the existing documentation on that topic is applicable to 2.x, but not 3.x. For example, in 3.x, I do not see an adm_install directory.

--Jon
XimeX
Developer

Re: Multiple Organizations

Beitrag von XimeX »

The instructions in the wiki are only for 2.x. If you want to add a new organization go to the admin settings->organizations. There you can add another organization
dermanj

Beitrag von dermanj »

Ximex,

Much thanks for your quick reply to my question.

I have added organizations from the Preferences menu, but I'm not seeing the drop-down at login screen to let me choose organization. Any idea what I'm missing? Perhaps a config item to make that drop-down appear?

--Jon
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

There should be a checkbox in the organizations options after you added a second organization
dermanj

Beitrag von dermanj »

I see that checkbox in the online demo, which is running version 3.2.10. I don't see the checkbox, however, in the one I have installed on my own server, which is version 3.2.11.

Thinking about downloading installer for 3.2.10 just to see if I get the checkbox.

--Jon
dermanj

Beitrag von dermanj »

Really not sure what I'm doing wrong. Tried to do a new install with 3.2.10, and it's telling me that my database is 3.2.11 (even though I deleted the database and started with a new one). So I went back to a new install with 3.2.11, and I'm still not seeing a checkbox to display the choice of organizations as login. I must be doing something stupid, but can't figure it out.

If anyone has suggestions, it would be much appreciated.
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

how many entries do you have in the adm_organizations table in the database?
dermanj

Beitrag von dermanj »

I have 3 entries in the adm_organizations table. Screenshot of my Preferences/Organization section so you can see what I mean (i.e., no checkbox to "display organisation selection" -- as I see in the Admidio demo.

capture1.jpg
capture1.jpg (45.68 KiB) 4713 mal betrachtet
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

strange... could you see any errors in the logs? (adm_my_files/logs/admidio-....log)

could you add in this line and look in the logs again: https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... s.php#L215

Code: Alles auswählen

$gLogger->critical('TEST', array($gCurrentOrganization->countAllRecords()));
Antworten