Modifying title text

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
madhost

Modifying title text

Beitrag von madhost »

Hi, love admidio but I'm having a poblem changing the text on the homepage, above site title:
Online Memmbership Management
I've searched high and low but cannot for the life of me find out how to change this to someting more suitable for my site.
Can anyone help, thanks
ps. Also, I can't find the payments module, the link doesn't seem to work.
XimeX
Developer

Re: Modifying title text

Beitrag von XimeX »

This text is in the translation files: https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... .xml#L1231

Which payment module do you mean? This?: https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... edsbeitrag
madhost

Beitrag von madhost »

Hi Ximex, thanks for your reply, I kicked myself for overlooking that file, thanks a lot.
Yes that fees plug-in is just what I need. If you're at this sites home page and click on the Plugins link, the membership fees plugin gives a page not found error. There is also a response to another user om this forum about 6 pages deep, where a link is given to the membership fee module, but that link is also broken.
Just thought I would point that out.
Thanks very much for your reply, and so quick too!
Love admidio, and once I get a bit of cash in, I think it's well worth a donation.
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

I the problem with the payment module still exist, please report it in the plugin Thread: viewforum.php?f=10
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hi XimeX,

I updated en.xml#L1231 with some other title and refreshed the page and it worked but when i again modified the text, its not showing up after refreshing few times?

[quote="XimeX"]This text is in the translation files: https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... .xml#L1231

Thanks,
Amitabh
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

The translation files gets cached after the first request. you have to delete the cookies to get a new cache.
I know the problems with the caches with the cookies. I look to fix this with v4.0
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Many thanks XimeX. I deleted cookies and worked fine..

Regards,
Amitabh
XimeX hat geschrieben:The translation files gets cached after the first request. you have to delete the cookies to get a new cache.
I know the problems with the caches with the cookies. I look to fix this with v4.0
Antworten