Admidio Community FAQ - Tips & Tricks

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
amitabhmca

Admidio Community FAQ - Tips & Tricks

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Dear All,

I went through forum and consolidated some of the questions/solutions which is answered in this forum.

Feel free to let me know if any feedback/suggestions etc.. I will continue to update this section.

Thanks,
Amitabh

================Admidio Community FAQ - Tips & Tricks=================
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question -1 - How to Import users with CSV?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer by fredsfollies » 1. Jun 2017, 23:32 - click "user management -> Additional Functions -> import users"
you will be asked to set the fields you wish to import and once you do that, the import happens very quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question -2 - How to Modifying title text?
Answerby XimeX » 29. Oct 2017
This text is in the translation files: https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... .xml#L1231

Question -3 - How to change colors to new home page colors?
Answer => https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/issues/413

Question -4 - Showing of header and menu in links
Answer => Not yet possible but This is something that should be done with CSS

Question -5 Formfiller problem in adding in module?
Answer
Post link - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7094

$pluginMenu = new Menu('plugins', 'Plugins');
include(SERVER_PATH.'/adm_plugins/formfiller/formfiller.php');
echo $pluginMenu->show();

Question -6 Front page displays badly after enabling Formfiller plugin?
Answer- by fasse » 19. Apr 2018, 03:54

You should include the plugin with the menu. Just add there a new link to /adm_plugins/formfiller/formfiller.php
You must not add it to the sidebar.
Unfortunally there is a bug in formfiller, when doing this. But the author will release a new version soon.

Question -7 Install plugin membership fee?
Answer - viewtopic.php?t=6937

Question -8 The Configuration file config.php?
Answer=> Post link - https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... config.php

Question -9 how to change menu names?
I want to edit the name of the "announcements" and also change the description of them (the text appearing below the module name at adm_program/index.php ).

Answer-by weissst » 14. Oct 2016, 22:45

Post link - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7225

what you are searching for is the translation file:
adm_program/languages/en.xml

there you can change the naming and the description that is displayed.
on every Update this will be lost.

Question -10 member directory open on Web
Answer-
Post link - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7078

I have no complete solution for your problem, but a first idea you can find in the plugin that you can find:
http://uberg.at/Admidio/admidio_listmembers.zip

in the index.php file you need to set the group ID of the group you want to see when you open the index file in the browser.
maybe this can be a first step for you to get all the functions you need.

Question -11 How to setup password for new user?
I log on as administrator and registered a new user. I don't setup email delivery on my server.
I tried to edit the new users profile and change password, but it seems like password change for other users is not allowed even for administrator role.

AnswerThe only option is to send an email to the user with the new password. Or the user must register himself.

Question -12 Is the Awards plugin available in English?

Answer

Post link - viewtopic.php?t=6644

Look at the current git version: https://github.com/sistlind/awards

Question -13 - Own logo
Answer by XimeX » 24 Sep 2015, 16:27
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6567

change the following in admidio.css:
line 85
Code: Select all

#admidio-logo {
top: -10px;
position: relative;
visibility: inherit;
margin-bottom: -130px;
width: 200px;
}

Line 105
Code: Select all

#admidio-logo {
top: -10px;
margin-bottom: -130px;
width: 300px;
}

and deletes the "width: ... px;" Out

Question -14 How to remove admidio from heading (Admidio overview)?
Answer - by XimeX » 18. Apr 2018, 22:18

Post link - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7848

Go to => https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... ex.php#L21
Change to $headline = $gL10n->get('SYS_OVERVIEW');

Question -15 how can i add links as similar to registration?
Answer - by XimeX » 18. Apr 2018, 22:18
Post link - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7848

Go to => https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/blob ... hp#L32-L61

The first section is for the links that are shown if you are logged in. the other section for logged out

Question - 16 Membership fee menu is missing
Error message: There are no contribution roles available! - Define first contribution roles in accordance with the documentation.
Ans -
Post Link - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6920&p=23563&hilit ... les#p23563

Go into role administration & define a contribution ( contribution ) & a contribution period ( contribution period) for any role. This should make the menu structure visible again.
Question - 17

Zuletzt geändert von amitabhmca am 23. Apr 2018, 17:46, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.
fasse
Administrator

Re: Admidio Community FAQ - Tips & Tricks

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Amitabh,

a nice listing of FAQ.

If you like I can give you access to our wiki and you can maintain a FAQ page there. Just send me a PM with your username of the wiki.

Fasse
amitabhmca

Re: Admidio Community FAQ - Tips & Tricks

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hi Fasse,

Thanks.. that will be really great..I will be happy to maintain FAQ page.

I will PM you wiki username in few minutes..

Regards,
Amitabh
Antworten