Membership Fee - Remove or replace IBAN & BIC & unrelated fields from account details

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
amitabhmca

Membership Fee - Remove or replace IBAN & BIC & unrelated fields from account details

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Dear All,

Can someone help me how can achieve below two:-

1) Remove fields such as IBAN/BIC & Creditor’s identification number
2) Hide fields such as IBAN/BIC & Creditor’s identification number from members
2) Add our own fields and show up within Membership fee>account details
Original Account details screenshot from membership fee-22-APRIL-2018.PNG
Original Account details screenshot from membership fee-22-APRIL-2018.PNG (19.57 KiB) 4491 mal betrachtet
Thanks,
Amitabh
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Re: Membership Fee - Remove or replace IBAN & BIC & unrelated fields from account details

Beitrag von rmb »

Hello Amitabh

1. Why would you like to remove the fields IBAN / BIC & Creditor's identification number? They will be required to create a SEPA file.

2. Account details are only visible for specific roles. In Membership Version 4.3, these are Administrators, and in earlier versions, you can define these roles under Preferences - Plugin-in release.

3. This is very difficult because exactly these data (IBAN / Payee / Creditor's identification number) are written to the SEPA file. Which own fields do you need?

rmb
amitabhmca

Re: Membership Fee - Remove or replace IBAN & BIC & unrelated fields from account details

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hello rmb,

Many thanks for taking time to reply.

1. Why would you like to remove the fields IBAN / BIC & Creditor's identification number? They will be required to create a SEPA file.

Ans.1: These fields are applicable to countries where SEPA/IBAN/CIN is available. Mainly SEPA/IBAN/CIN is limited to European countries which means related fields are not useful where SEPA/IBAN/CIN is not available (Out of Europe countries).

May be not to remove those fields but there can be an option to hide/replace those fields where it is not needed.

https://wiki.xmldation.com/Support/EPC/ ... _countries
https://www.iban.com/structure.html

My suggestion is to keep 3 options

1) keep SEPA as it is.
2) option to customize fields
3) provide common/generic fields used by banks in Non European countries.

https://www.xendpay.com/required-bank-details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Account details are only visible for specific roles. In Membership Version 4.3, these are Administrators, and in earlier versions, you can define these roles under Preferences - Plugin-in release.
Ans.2:

Below plug-in release options works well as designed so no issues with this.
1) Choose from the rollers, whose members may call the plugin.
2) Choose from the rollers, whose members may access the settings of the plugin.

Check out this screenshot, Could there be an option to disable or hide these fields IBAN/BIC/Original IBAN from user profiles so when user try to edit profile, these fields shouldn't be visible.
Account data with in user profile.JPG
Account data with in user profile.JPG (53.91 KiB) 4476 mal betrachtet
As a work around, i have just used option (Field editable only for user with permission Edit profile of all users)to grey out these two fields from users profile view..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. This is very difficult because exactly these data (IBAN / Payee / Creditor's identification number) are written to the SEPA file. Which own fields do you need?

Ans.3:

- Please check my suggestion in point-1.

- This link will be useful to know fields used by banks in other countries.
https://www.xendpay.com/required-bank-details

I want to add below fields to show up within Membership fee>account details. It will be good if fields can be customized in Membership fee>account

Account Holder's Name
Bank Name
Bank Branch/Address
IFSC Code
SWIFT/BIC code
Account Number
Account Type

BTW - Any idea where to look for Defined contribution roles in membership fee plugin?
https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... tion_roles

[Defined contribution roles (Calculating contributions for divisions, honorary members, young people, etc.)]

Thanks,
Amitabh
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Hi Amitabh,

I currently see no other way to disable profile fields than your work around with "Field editable only for user with permission Edit profile of all users". As a project for the future I could try to outsource the profile fields (IBAN / BIC and so on) created by membership fee into a separate table. Then the inactive switching / hiding would be much easier.

Your BTW question: Send me your contribution structure as a PM and I will try to determine the necessary contribution roles.

rmb
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hello Rmb

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is it possible to achieve option-2 in upcoming/future releases? May be add another option like "Account Details- Other Countries" with in Preferences> Membership fee>account details. or with in Preferences> Membership fee>. or if you have any better approach to achieve this

2) option to customize fields[provide common/generic fields used by banks in Non European countries.]

I want to add below fields to show up within Preferences> Membership fee>account details..

Account Holder's Name
Bank Name
Bank Branch/Address
IFSC Code
SWIFT/BIC code
Account Number
Account Type

I will PM you for my contribution related question..

Thanks,
Amitabh
Antworten