[Plugin - Sidebar Calendar] - No category in drop down

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
amitabhmca

[Plugin - Sidebar Calendar] - No category in drop down

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Dear All,

trying to install calendar sidebar but unable to as its looking for category but there is nothing in drop down..

[attachment=0]calendar - category issue.PNG[/attachment]

Please suggest?
Dateianhänge
calendar - category issue.PNG
calendar - category issue.PNG (17.14 KiB) 9120 mal betrachtet
fasse
Administrator

Re: [Plugin - Sidebar Calendar] - No category in drop down

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Amitabh,

the plugin Sidebar_dates or calendar could not integrate with the menu because they show the content direktly. So you must implement them within the my_body_bottom.php

Where do you have the screenshot from? If I add a new entry to the menu it looks different. I don't have the category there. Which language do you have enabled?

Fasse
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hello Fasse,

thanks for your reply.

I added calendar and sidebar plugin through my_body_bottom.php but i see calendar is visible to visitors as well so how to hide from visitors?

I have also noticed these messages in admidio logs after i enabled calendar plugin:

[code]
[2018-05-03 19:10:09.572203] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_SAT"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:09.576705] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_SUN"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:09.580986] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_TODAY"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.622211] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_MON"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.626976] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_TUE"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.631471] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_WED"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.635812] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_THU"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.640123] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_FRI"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.644413] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_SAT"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.648739] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_SUN"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[2018-05-03 19:10:12.653080] Admidio.ERROR: L10N: Could not found text-id! {"textId":"SYS_TODAY"} {"file":"/member.unihomeswelfaresociety.com/adm_program/system/classes/Language.php","line":119,"class":"Language","function":"get"}
[/code]
I get that screenshot when i directly call - https://my.admidio.com/adm_plugins/calendar/install.php.

[attachment=0]calendar - category issue-3jpeg.jpg[/attachment]

Regarding language, Is there any option to enable language? I see it shows in english so thought english is enabled by default

Thanks,
Amitabh
Dateianhänge
calendar - category issue-3jpeg.jpg
calendar - category issue-3jpeg.jpg (71.29 KiB) 9099 mal betrachtet
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

amitabhmca hat geschrieben:Regarding language, Is there any option to enable language? I see it shows in english so thought english is enabled by default
Language can be set in the global preferences of Admidio. Go to the tab Regional settings.
But if your selected language doesn't have all translations the fallback will be english.

The calendar and also sidebar_dates are always visible. It is possible with PHP only integrate the plugin if users are registered. But the better solution with Admidio 3.3 will be to work with the visible rights at the calenders in the event module. If you add the role Members to each calendar than only registered users could view the events. Also you can create a calendar for visitors too :)
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Thanks Fasse. I have setup english as my default with in regional settings.

Its with latest calendar plugin which comes with admidio-3.3.2. As you can see in below sceen shot (MARKED RED),

when i try to call - https://my.admidio.com/adm_plugins/cale ... stall.php.. and it shows the cake with name when i mouse over to the dates. It doesn't show birthday in calendar otherwise.
calendar - category issue-4.JPG
calendar - category issue-4.JPG (117.41 KiB) 9072 mal betrachtet
Thanks,
Amitabh
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

It doesn't show birthday in calendar otherwise
What do you mean with this? Where should the birthday be shown?
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Upcoming birthdays are shown within Birthdays sidebar as in below screenshot which is ok.
birthday sidebar.JPG
birthday sidebar.JPG (14.42 KiB) 9068 mal betrachtet
Now the scenario is i go to calendar and mouse over to the date 20th-May and it just shows the date and not the cake..

Date 20th-May is clickable but ends up with https://admidio.com/adm_program/index.php#.
calendar - category issue-5.JPG
calendar - category issue-5.JPG (90.12 KiB) 9068 mal betrachtet
When i try to call calendar/install.php and cake is visible but install process doesn't complete due to no category. I guess its looking for menu category to create a menu..

not sure if its by design or there is a really a bug or i have to still do some settings to make it work.

The way birthday in my previous post screenshot shows is better
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Hello Ximex,

My calendar issue is similar as reported in this post - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7925

Thanks,
Amitabh
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

In the 3.3 we have a problem that the CSS or JS files, which are to be loaded in the plugin, are not loaded. The bug is fixed in the upcoming 3.3.4.

https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/issues/768
amitabhmca

Beitrag von amitabhmca »

Thank you very much Fasse.
Antworten