Couple of small bugs? Version 3.3.14

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
timm

Couple of small bugs? Version 3.3.14

Beitrag von timm »

Hi, thanks for the great software we are looking to implement for a small charity I volunteer for. Just reporting a couple of little bugs I have found in this version.

1. Help text icons ... When editing the profile (profile_new.php) and the field has description text (usf_description), the help icon provides a link to a blank popup. Looking at function getHelpTextIcon in HTMLForm.php, it correctly gets the text for the user field (user_field_description) at line 1953, but then the test at line 1961 fails to find a language translation string and creates <a href> to msg_window.php?message_id=user_field_description ...

Should the test at line 1961 also check for $text being set and use the mouse-over help? if(Language::isTranslationStringId($textId) || $text != "" )

2. In modules/roles/roles.php, at line 272, the safeUrl parameters for vcard generation are not correctly specified and this gives an error and an empty vcard file.
array('mode' => '8', 'rol_id'. $rolId) should be array('mode' => '8', 'rol_id' => $rolId)

Thanks for your good work.
Tim
fasse
Administrator

Re: Couple of small bugs? Version 3.3.14

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Tim,

thanks for the hints. I have fix this problems within the next version 3.3.15.

For problem 1 I have attached a new htmlform.php file that you can use and will create a popover for profile field descriptions.

Best regards
Fasse
Dateianhänge
HtmlForm.php.zip
(17.35 KiB) 255-mal heruntergeladen
Antworten