Registration Captcha Issue

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
MELambert

Registration Captcha Issue

Beitrag von MELambert »

Hi, I used AMPPS to install Admidio and am at the registration section. I get this image for captcha and don't know what to do. It won't let me finish registering without the captcha.
Admidio Captcha 20200924.JPG
Admidio Captcha 20200924.JPG (23.13 KiB) 3714 mal betrachtet
Thanks for any help!
fasse
Administrator

Re: Registration Captcha Issue

Beitrag von fasse »

That looks strange. Do you have access to php logfiles or have a look at adm_my_files\logging ?
philippemesot

Beitrag von philippemesot »

Hi, I had the same issue with version 3 and the new 4... I changed the PHP version on my Webserver to version 7.0 and it worked ok. Not sure what is causing the problem. Any suggestions? PHP 8.x seems to have the same issue

cheers
Philippe
Fidelanten

Beitrag von Fidelanten »

Any solution to this? I have the same problem. Cahpta only shows lines but no characters as the img in prev post.
PHP version 7.2.26 running on IIS 8 on WinSrv 2012 R2. Everyting else works like a charm.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Can you please check if the PHP gb-support is enabled. You can go the Admidio preferences in the php section and click the link to phpinfo(), after that please check if settings in the GD-Support section. This should be enabled .
Antworten