HTTP 500 Error When Trying to Allow Registrations to Event

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
rknott

HTTP 500 Error When Trying to Allow Registrations to Event

Beitrag von rknott »

I recently installed Admidio v. 4.0.9 and am really liking everything I am seeing. I have been doing some testing to figure out the most efficient way for me to utilize it.

The one problem I have run into so far is that I have a problem allowing me to Enable Registrations for an Event.

I can create an event and save it without any problems. However if I attempt to Enable Registrations for Event, no matter group/role I choose to enter into the Registration Possible For field, as soon as I select to save, I get an HTTP 500 error.

Can someone give me some troubleshooting ideas on what I should be looking for to assist me in resolving this?

Wanted to add, here is the error I am getting in my log, but I am logged in as admin, and as far as I can tell I should have access listed:
Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught AdmException: Category of the role could not be set\n because the category is not visible to the current user and current organization. in /home/UserXXXXX/domains/MyDomainXXX.com/public_html/admidio/adm_program/system/classes/TableRoles.php:496\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/UserXXXXX/domains/MyDomainXXX.com/public_html/admidio/adm_program/modules/dates/dates_function.php(485): TableRoles->setValue('rol_cat_id', 8)\n#1 {main}\n thrown in /home/UserXXXXX/domains/MyDomainXXX.com/public_html/admidio/adm_program/system/classes/TableRoles.php on line 496', referer: https://MyDomainXXX.com/admidio/adm_pro ... ine=Events

Thanks so very much!!
Becky
rknott

Re: HTTP 500 Error When Trying to Allow Registrations to Event

Beitrag von rknott »

Update to my issue: I have created 3 different organizations that I am testing with. When I use the 'original' organization that I created at install, it works fine. However, if I use any of the other organizations, I get this error message. I think I am at least making some progress in the troubleshooting.....
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi,

thanks for that useful hint. I will have a look at it.

Fasse
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

This problem will be fixed within version 4.0.10
Antworten