not accept cookies

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
b1bb2

not accept cookies

Beitrag von b1bb2 »

I have:
Google Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox Browser 78.12.0esr(64-bit)
admidio-4.0.11
chrome://settings/cookies Allow all cookies
Firefox about:preferences#privacy Allow

admidio worked for a while. Now when I try to log in it says: "Log-in error! Your browser does not accept cookies! For successful log-in, please, configure your browser to accept cookies from". I wish I could log in to admidio as administrator and somehow disable cookies. What to do? Will another browser work? Can I manually adjust files or database? I guess one solution is to reinstall admidio from zip file. Or better yet, just replace admidio/adm_program/. This will be tricky, I need to leave in place the old admidio/adm_my_files/documents_*/*/. It has many large files that would be dificult to move due to server system resource bandwidth limits. I have not tried this, but maybe I can edit this line? admidio/adm_program/installation/db_scripts/preferences.php 'system_cookie_note' => '1',
b1bb2

Re: not accept cookies

Beitrag von b1bb2 »

I was able to login today. Maybe because I turned my computer off then on? I could not find a setting to disable cookies, can that be done? Has anyone tried replacing admidio/adm_program/ and leaving in place the old admidio/adm_my_files/documents_*/*/?
Antworten