Online membership management

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
plawrie

Online membership management

Beitrag von plawrie »

Having now gained access to the Amidio system I have been looking at the Online membership management page, which was the main reason I looked for a package solution.
Before I start fiddling and potentially wrecking the system, can I easily modify the user profile fields?
I note the "profile fields" which are listed
I want the address (street) split into four - address_1, _2, _3 and _4. I need a field for membership renewal and type of member.
Do I simply modify user_fields to achieve this? But surely the code would need to change too?

Finally a member number which has to be a unique key and set by us (not auto-generated).
Can I use the usd_user_id in user_data for this?

Finally, although I have not yet looked for the facility, I need to be able to extract the member data to csv

How easy would it be for me to make these changes?
plawrie

Re: Online membership management

Beitrag von plawrie »

Further to my message, I can now see how to add and modify user fields.
I have imported some user data from csv, but I can't see a way to export to csv.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Go to the groups and roles. There you can call lists of that roles. Within that lists you have the possibility to export those lists.
plawrie

Beitrag von plawrie »

Thank you. I can see how that works.
However, I used profile management to add some additional fields to the database. These fields appear for the members I have loaded to the system in online membership management.
However, when I use groups and roles, I can select the 71 members whcih have been loaded so far, but can only export the standard fields, not the additional fields which I added.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

You can define in this module your own lists with profile fields that you have configured.
plawrie

Beitrag von plawrie »

Thanks for your previous advice. I am recommending to my Council that we use this software and that we make a contribution.
The only remaining issue I seem to be head-scratching over is gender and birthday. Neither of these are data which we hold or have any wish to hold. I deleted them from the profile list, but they still appear as empty space in the user management list. It's a waste of screen space which we would prefer to use for several of the fields we have defined as profile fields.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

We have adressed this issue in the upcoming version 4.1. There you can define the profile fields that should be shown in the User management.
Antworten