Birthday Plugin not working/showing

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
shielder

Birthday Plugin not working/showing

Beitrag von shielder »

Oh kay,
but this time I think I hit a real issue.

Birthday Plugin doesn't work. No matter what i try, it doesn't work.

I even downloaded the plugin separately from here
https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... stagsliste
But then It distorted the entire admin view.

I noticed but, there is a huge difference between the folder/files which came with the admidio default download and the separate download (mentioned before. This is also all in German)
Funny as it tells (seen in the screenshot) that there is more than one menu item with the same URL defined, This file doesn't contain Any URL define! Weird.

Kindly see the attachments

Any help I much appreciate.
Thanks
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 02.54.04.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 02.54.04.jpg (81.7 KiB) 3916 mal betrachtet
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 02.53.13.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 02.53.13.jpg (94.73 KiB) 3916 mal betrachtet
JonCope

Re: Birthday Plugin not working/showing

Beitrag von JonCope »

I am getting the same problem and the same error message and other issues too. I also cannot see any details for any members of the various groups and roles we set up under the previous version - 4.0.x . The member data is there and can be seen when I run the Category Report, or even set up a new Category Report with new criteria, but not in any other way or view.

I believe I have updated the program correctly following the update instruction page but there's something very wrong.

How do I get all the functionality back ?

HELP PLEASE!!!
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

"Birthday" and "Geburtstagsliste/Birthday list" are two different plugins.
Birthday is included with Admidio (folder plugins\birthday, "Geburtstagsliste/Birthday list" must be downloaded and installed separately (folder plugins\geburtstagsliste).

Use the following menu settings (for "Geburtstagsliste/Birthday list"):
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (12.97 KiB) 3909 mal betrachtet
shielder

Beitrag von shielder »

rmb hat geschrieben: 8. Jan 2022, 20:29 "Birthday" and "Geburtstagsliste/Birthday list" are two different plugins.
Birthday is included with Admidio (folder plugins\birthday, "Geburtstagsliste/Birthday list" must be downloaded and installed separately (folder plugins\geburtstagsliste).

Use the following menu settings
Thanks.
Geburtstagsliste worked now without any distortion but only if I keep:

Code: Alles auswählen

{load_admidio_plugin plugin="birthday" file="birthday.php"}
if I change that to:

{load_admidio_plugin plugin="geburtstagsliste" file="geburtstagsliste.php"}
in the overview.tpl file,
then the admin Overview page is again distorted as in my reported screenshot.

Otherwise, with the overview.tpl file kept unchanged, I get the same error again.
Birthdays
#PLG_BIRTHDAY_NO_USE#
On the admin Overview page, when I access the menu item 'Geburtstagsliste', no data shows, no matter how many days I add, even at 365 days.

Also:
In the distorted screenshot, did you see the word "Modules"?
I wonder why! The 'Geburtstagsliste' isn't a module, it's a plugin, right?
So is there a mix-up in the coding, perhaps?

On top of it, I have Not More Than One Menu Item, only One, with the same URL.

Thanks
shielder

Beitrag von shielder »

I think it's definitely to do with the coding of the plugin "geburtstagsliste".

When I looked into configdata.php and geburtstagsliste.php I see a mix of English and German words, sometimes saying Birthday and then another time, Geburtstags, ...

Could someone have a look into this, please?

Thanks

Be Rest Assured:
in the overview.tpl file I have:

<div class="admidio-overview-plugin col-sm-6 col-lg-4 col-xl-3" id="admidio-plugin-birthday">
        <div class="card admidio-card">
            <div class="card-body">
                {load_admidio_plugin plugin="birthday" file="birthday.php"}
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
or:

<div class="admidio-overview-plugin col-sm-6 col-lg-4 col-xl-3" id="admidio-plugin-birthday">
        <div class="card admidio-card">
            <div class="card-body">
                {load_admidio_plugin plugin="geburtstagsliste" file="geburtstagsliste.php"}
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
Respectively to which plugin I tr to get working.
That being said, the "birthday" plugin which comes as the default plugin with the software, seems completely dead, anyway.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

As I noted earlier, "Birthday" and "Geburtstagsliste" (=Birthday List) are two different plugins. They have to be integrated into Admidio in different ways. "Birthday" is integrated via the code in the overview.tpl (this code is already available and no longer needs to be inserted)
For the "Geburtstagsliste" (=Birthday List), a new menu item must be created via menu. (see the screenshot). Only the URL is important here. It must be "/adm_plugins/geburtstagsliste/geburtstagsliste.php". The name (in the first line) can be freely defined.

The mixture of German and English names comes from the fact that "Geburtstagsliste" (=Birthday List) was originally developed in German and other languages were only added later. The name geburtstagliste.php remained, however, so that a possibly existing menu item did not have to be changed.

The "Geburtstagsliste" plugin: If "Geburtstagsliste" (=Birthday List) does not show any birthdays, then search for "Values" in Preferences-Configurations and delete everything here.

The "Birthday" plugin: Take a look at the config_sample.php. You may have to adjust the configuration so that birthdays are displayed.

One more thing: There was an error while revising the birthday.php, an "R" was accidentally deleted.
Go to /adm_plugins/birthday/birthday.php, search for "PLG_BIRTHDAY_NO_USE" and change it to "PLG_BIRTHDAY_NO_USER"

rmb
shielder

Beitrag von shielder »

Yup
config.php
needed to add a time span.

Thanks
Antworten