mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
RVice

mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

Beitrag von RVice »

https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... edsbeitrag

Will this page get translated to English some day? I'm not sure how to use the plugin to get the dues in sync with a calendar year (Jan - Dec) and it's a bit of a mess to use Google Translate for each section.

Even if the page here (https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... edsbeitrag) was just a Google Translation it would be a start.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Re: mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

Beitrag von rmb »

The conversion of my plugins to Admidio 4.1 is now complete. Next, I'll revise the German documentation, then I'll start with the English translation.

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Thanks for the updates. Is there an example on how the "reset" works? i.e. I have members that paid at the end of 2021 that make them dues paid for 2022. Am I supposed to perform a dues reset prior to accepting the following years dues?

The instructions are not very clear on how this is done.

Thank you!! You're making our lives a bit easier, just getting over the learning curves.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

The normal way is as follows:

First you carry out a contribution calculation. After that you set a due date, generate the XML file and collect the contributions.
When the contributions are collected, you set the paid date (Payment received date). Setting this date is important as it triggers several follow-up actions (e.g. FRST becomes RCUR, mandate changes are rolled back, etc.). It is not important when this date is set. It only matters THAT IT IS SET.

If more members join the association in the course of the year, you proceed in the same way again.
So carry out the contribution calculation, set the due date, collect contributions, set the paid date.

At the end of a year (when no more contributions are collected) you reset and delete everything (contributions, contributions text, paid-date, duedates) . Now you can start again in the new year with the first contribution collection of the year (the total collection).

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

See the attached screenshot.
  1. I deleted everything first using the "Delete Heading" and all the options inside.
  • I then executed the Recalculation
  • Running the Paid membership fees next, results in a 500 error
I think the issue in step 3 is preventing me from using this correctly.

Where do I set the mandate information? Is this on the user? I must be missing something still on the setup. I just put 5.1.2 of the plugin with Admidio 4.1.5 and still the 500 error.
Dateianhänge
Screenshot 2022-04-05 122934.png
Screenshot 2022-04-05 122934.png (214.9 KiB) 8225 mal betrachtet
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Running the Paid membership fees next, results in a 500 error
1. Activate debug mode (file adm_my_files/config.php: $gDebug=1; ) and run "Paid membership fees - Process membership payments" again. What error message is displayed?

2. Please check whether there are empty fields under Content in Preferences-View Definitions. All fields must be filled here.
Where do I set the mandate information?
Via "Mandate Management" you can create mandate references ("Create mandate references") and edit mandates ("Edit mandate"). You can also assign a "Mandate date" or a "Mandate reference" manually in the profile view of a member (without plugin membership fee).

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Here is the output from the debug when "process membership payments" or "edit mandate"

Code: Alles auswählen

Database error
S Q L - E R R O R

CODE: 42000

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', LAST_NAME.usd_v' at line 1

B A C K T R A C E

FILE: adm_program/system/classes/Database.php
LINE: 689
CALL: Database->showError()

FILE: adm_plugins/mitgliedsbeitrag/common_function.php
LINE: 355
CALL: Database->queryPrepared()

FILE: adm_plugins/mitgliedsbeitrag/payments.php
LINE: 187
CALL: list_members()
Where do I find "Preferences - Views"?
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

If you have started membership fee, there is a link to "MEMBERSHIP FEE" Preferences in the menu on the left (at the top). In the Preferences menu there is then "View definitions".

Please check whether there are empty fields under Content (in Preferences-View Definitions). All fields must be filled here.

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

There are columns missing in the view. What should these be set to?
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

With a new installation or after an update, it may happen that profile fields created by the plugin (e.g. "Due date") cannot be read. This then leads to these empty, unoccupied columns.
Zwischenablage01a.jpg
Zwischenablage01a.jpg (78.58 KiB) 6843 mal betrachtet
It is not necessary to specify a specific column here, it is sufficient if the save button is pressed (this will overwrite the incorrect configuration).

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Finally figured this piece out, had a bunch of other columns I removed thinking they weren't needed. Thanks.
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Another point that may relate to initial setup issues, I cannot set the due date (via SEPA) or see/update Mandates. Both of these views do not show anything in the lists regardless if I change dates or filters.

I'm looking at the Due Date and I cannot seem to set a due date via the SEPA module. Also, trying to edit the Mandates does not show anything in the lists. I went through the PDF document, but it's not clear on what might prevent the due date creation from being possible.

For creating Mandates, where is the IBAN getting input? Is it the Membership Fee preferences or within the member profile?

Is there a different SEPA menu other than the one under Export?

For the Due Date in the Export -> SEPA I only see this without any changes to the due date sequence type or filter

No entries available.
Checkbox status is saved automatically after marking.

Any thoughts/help here?
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Go to "Preferences-View Definitions".
  • Under Mandate management, add the columns Mandate date and Mandate reference.
  • Under Due date, add the column Due date.
  • Don't forget to save.
If you now call up the "Export-SEPA-Due date" module, the new due date will be displayed when you click on the checkbox. It is the same with the "Mandate management-Edit mandate" module.

IBAN entry: The IBAN, BIC, account holder, etc. can only be entered via a member's profile.

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Hmm, still having trouble with this. I did upgrade to 4.2.0, so might be something here related.

I get the following error when trying to edit the Mandate:

Code: Alles auswählen

S Q L - E R R O R

CODE: 42000

Not unique table/alias: 'MANDATEID1'

B A C K T R A C E

FILE: adm_program/system/classes/Database.php
LINE: 706
CALL: Database->showError()

FILE: adm_plugins/membership_fee/common_function.php
LINE: 355
CALL: Database->queryPrepared()

FILE: adm_plugins/membership_fee/mandates.php
LINE: 133
CALL: list_members()

I still cannot set the Due Date, adding the columns mentioned didn't change anything there (and I did hit save)
Looks like I'm back to a similar error as before.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Membership fee is not yet compatible with Admidio 4.2.

I switched my other plugins in the last few weeks, next week I will start with membership fee.

rmb
Antworten