Client Browsers running out of memmory

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
darkoracle

Client Browsers running out of memmory

Beitrag von darkoracle »

Hi

Hope someone could be of help, we are using admidio with around 10 000 members, and everything works well except when doing the following:

Groups and Rolls
Edit List
We select 21 fields to view
Role: Everyone
Display List

This causes an out-of-memory error on Chrome and Edge after about 30 seconds of loading, on Chrome I found a solution by adding the following:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --max_old_space_size=4096

While this is a workaround having every member many not tech savvy at all having to implement it will be difficult, is there anything server-side or in the admidio software we can do to no.1 speed the process up a bit and no2. prevent the error message in the first place.

Any help will be appreciated.

All the best
J
darkoracle

Re: Client Browsers running out of memmory

Beitrag von darkoracle »

No one have any idea :( ?
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

It looks like your query is to big :-/

Have you tried it with less fields. Maybe start with 2 fields and look if you got all 10000 Members and than expand the list with some more fields.
darkoracle

Beitrag von darkoracle »

fasse hat geschrieben: 24. Sep 2022, 08:06 It looks like your query is to big :-/

Have you tried it with less fields. Maybe start with 2 fields and look if you got all 10000 Members and than expand the list with some more fields.
Yes this works, however, they use this list for reports, any chance that a future version could have a workaround to this issue, I mean the company I work for's database has 15x the entries with easily 50x the fields and we access that from a web browser with no issue.

All the best and thanks for the hard work.

J
Antworten