Can't add new registrations

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
SPC

Can't add new registrations

Beitrag von SPC »

Hi Everyone,

Have you ever run into this error message before when trying to add a new registration / member to your database?

Registration
No new registrations available.

Next >

And idea what is causing this?
fasse
Administrator

Re: Can't add new registrations

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi,

now we have no reports until now that there are problems with the registration. Have you also tested it and created a dummy registration?

Best regards
Fasse
SPC

Beitrag von SPC »

Hi Fasse,

We can't create any registrations at all, so I can't create a dummy registration. If I click "New Registrations" under Administration I get an error message that says:

Registration
No new registrations available.

Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Rebecca
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Rebecca,

maybe you understand something wrong.

If you (administrator) want to create new users than you go to the user management and add there new users. You can also add login data for new users.

If another person want's to register to the page than he can click the registration button that is visible if you have no login. After that you will see this registration on the page you mentioned. And than you can accept this registration.

Best regards
Fasse
speeednet

Beitrag von speeednet »

Hi people, new to this program and forum so I may appear a little dumb and for that I apologise in advance if I am in the wrong forum. :oops: I am getting an error message when trying to set up new members through the "administration user management" facility. Here is the error message I get at the end after completing the all the fields.

Bild

Also is it possible to used Admidio simply as a list of members? In other words they have no login and password but we can just keep track, add and subtract new members and so I guess use it more as a database rather than a live membership portal.

Thank you
John
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi John,

for the future please open a new thread for a new problem :)

Do you use PostgreSQL ? If so please update to 3.2.9 and your problem may be fixed. Otherwise post here again.

Best regards
Fasse
Antworten