Counter in links

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Schwartz

Counter in links

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello Admidio

In the web-links, there is a counter shown.I would like a possibility to ( in settings for the links ) be able to decide if the link should be shown or not.

In the links.php there is a section with :
// get available description
if(strlen($weblink->getValue('lnk_description')) > 0)
{
$page->addHtml('<div class="admidio-weblink-description">'.$weblink->getValue('lnk_description').'</div>');
}

$page->addHtml('<div class="weblink-counter"><small>'.$gL10n->get('LNK_COUNTER'). ': '.$weblink->getValue('lnk_counter').'</small></div>
</div>');

++$j;
++$i;

Unfortunately I don't speak PHP. Could anyone tell me how to "disable" the showing of the counter-line ?
I have a feeling where it is, but I would like if an expert could tell me if and how it is possible to "deactivate" the counter-line
You can see an example here, and maybe see why I don't want the counter : http://www.energifremtiden.dk/c4d/tiere-1.html
fasse
Administrator

Re: Counter in links

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Schwartz,

just remove or comment the following line:

Code: Alles auswählen

$page->addHtml('<div class="weblink-counter"><small>'.$gL10n->get('LNK_COUNTER'). ': '.$weblink->getValue('lnk_counter').'</small></div>
You can set it to

Code: Alles auswählen

//                $page->addHtml('<div class="weblink-counter"><small>'.$gL10n->get('LNK_COUNTER'). ': '.$weblink->getValue('lnk_counter').'</small></div>
Than it's disalbed.

Best regard
Fasse
Schwartz

Re: Counter in links

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello fasse

First I only commented the line 175 and then I got a totally white screen in web-links.
I should of course "slash" both 175 and 176
Then I had it to work - Thank You

Kind regards
schwartz
Antworten