Remove Overview and show just announcements

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Burtamus

Remove Overview and show just announcements

Beitrag von Burtamus »

I'm very new to admidio. Just downloaded it tonight ;-) It is installed on my localhost using WAMP.

I've changed the logo and changed the Overview title as shown in the forums. However, I want my site to be more of a "blog" type and show the Announcements by default when people first get to my site.

I'm thinking of using admidio as a software registration/release notification system. I don't want to show the Overview where people have to click on an additional link to see my announcements. (Overview would be fine in the sidebar menu.)

Once logged in, I'm hoping to sell licenses to my users or provide a 30 day trial license.

Thanks in advance,
Burtamus
Burtamus

Re: Remove Overview and show just announcements

Beitrag von Burtamus »

I got the default Announcements figured out by going to the demo at https://www.admidio.org/demo_en

In the Preferences under General change the Homepage (Guests) to adm_program/modules/announcements/announcements.php

Using an independent browser, visiting the site, the Announcements show up first thing!!

On to my next issue! ;-)

Burtamus
Antworten