Delete former user from list?

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
DanWestlake

Delete former user from list?

Beitrag von DanWestlake »

I have a single person role for the President of the Corporation. I gave them the ability to approve Registrations. The person the approved was to manage New Registrations so they assigned them to the President role.

I created a new role for the member called Membership Management. I then removed them from the President role and assigned them to the Membership Management one. The problem is in the list they now show as a former member of the President role. This is a new company with only the current President so it could be confusing for people to see the member that has never been the President listed as a former member.

There doesn't appear to be a way to delete the user from the list as a former member.

I thought about deleting them through phpMyAdmin but I couldn't find a way to that.

My other solution was to rename the President role to Bad Role, create a new President role. Assign the President to that role and then delete the Bad Role. Is that the only solution or is there a way to delete the former member from the list that I'm not seeing?

Thank you,
Dan
Ontario, Canada
Bild
fasse
Administrator

Re: Delete former user from list?

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Dan,

you can go to the profile of that member. There the former roles will also be shown.

Now just click the X after the former role membership and it will be deleted.

Fasse
DanWestlake

Hi Fasse,

For the user under "Former role memberships" when I click the X to delete it the message pops up; "Would you like to move back role President to current roles?" I do NOT want him to be moved back to the President role. I'm trying to remove him from the list for President where it shows him as a former member. This member / user has never been the President of the corporation.

Regards,
Dan
Dateianhänge
Screenshot_2019-12-04 London Senior Hockey - Profile of Phil Rody.png
Screenshot_2019-12-04 London Senior Hockey - Profile of Phil Rody.png (18.09 KiB) 5016 mal betrachtet
Ontario, Canada
Bild
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Dan,

here you find the wrong text. Just click ok and the role is gone.

We will fix this.

Fasse
DanWestlake

Hi Fasse,

Thank you. Worked perfectly.

Kind regards,
Dan
Ontario, Canada
Bild
Antworten