Error 500 after installation step 2 on Freebsd Jail

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
julienfr

Error 500 after installation step 2 on Freebsd Jail

Beitrag von julienfr »

Hi,
I've created a dedicated jail on my Freenas 11.3 to host this application. I've installed Apache, MySQL and PHP. During setup, when I've input db information and click on the next button to define the organisation, I get an error 500.

Here is was I can see in Apache's log:

Code: Alles auswählen

[Wed May 06 20:11:19.868682 2020] [php7:error] [pid 48797] [client 192.168.2.1:51942] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/admidio/adm_program/installation/install_steps/create_organization.php:59\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/admidio/adm_program/installation/installation.php(152): require_once()\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/admidio/adm_program/installation/install_steps/create_organization.php on line 59, referer: http://192.168.2.203/admidio/adm_program/installation/installation.php?step=connect_database
Any idea what could go wrong? I'm thinking of something related to PHP, but I can't tell what. I've double-checked my db information also and everything is good.

Thanks for your help. Regards.
julienfr

Re: Error 500 after installation step 2 on Freebsd Jail

Beitrag von julienfr »

Hi again,

I found the issue. The filter extension for PHP was not installed. By the way, Unless I'm mistaken, but there is not detailed list of the required PHP extensions for Admidio. Could you specify this somewhere please? Thanks in afdvance.
Regards.
Antworten