After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an act

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
kylebialo

After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an act

Beitrag von kylebialo »

After the initial installation of Admidio, I am unable to login to the organization that was created. When I attempt logging in with the credentials created during installation, I receive the error "Your login data were correct but you are not an active member of this organization."

I have made sure the credentials are correct, reinstalling the software, and re-creating the mysql database.

I can confirm there have been tables made in the database, so it appears the installation completed successfully.

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this issue?
fasse
Administrator

Re: After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an

Beitrag von fasse »

Hmm that is strange. I tested it with 4.1.14 and I could login with the user I created during installation.
fasse
Administrator

Re: After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an

Beitrag von fasse »

I found a bug that may be responsible for that behavior.

Please retry the installation with the new version 4.1.15 and give me feedback.
Yev

Beitrag von Yev »

I had installed version 4.1.16 and have the same problem

Please help :)
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Yev,

which database are you using ? PostgreSQL or MySQL?
Yev

Beitrag von Yev »

Hello :)

I use MySQL and now installed version .17, have the same problem
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hmm, I don't know the reason for this problem.

Could you please set the debug mode and than try to login. After that have a view in the adm_my_files/logs and search there for an SQL Statement that starts with

Code: Alles auswählen

SELECT mem_usr_id
Could you please than post the complete statement here.
Yev

Beitrag von Yev »

I did it, but couldn't find. Please all file with log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9Wnz_ ... sp=sharing

Thank you!
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Yev,

within your logfile there are only the following errors:
- incorrect username/password
- Maximum number of invalid logins!

But there is not the described error of this thread.

Fasse
Yev

Beitrag von Yev »

Hi Fasse,

Thank you so much. Have you any ideas, what can I do for a good work? I made installions three times and have all time the same problem.

Maybe there is admin configuration somewhere in files?

Best regards,
Yevheniia
zapra

Beitrag von zapra »

Sorry to spawn this old thread.

But, I also experienced this issue on the Admidion version 4.2.10.

When I create a new administrator member, in the table _users, column usr_valid is always set to FALSE.

I have tried to change it to TRUE. However, it's only for bypassing the login. After successfully logging in, the column usr_valid automatically back to FALSE.

So, how to permanently make the value of the usr_valid column TRUE for the administrator role?
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Which database are you using?
zapra

Beitrag von zapra »

I am using PostgreSQL.

I get some information as insights as far as I tested.

First, the state of usr_valid changed to FALSE is triggered when you click and execute "send e-mail with username and password" from the Members page.

Second, the state of usr_valid changed to FALSE is triggered when you successfully logged in.

The condition above is valid for all roles.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Thanks for the notice.

I saw this problem before with PostgreSql. For some reason postgresql has problems with our boolean fields. I will have to Look at this again.
zapra

Beitrag von zapra »

fasse hat geschrieben: 27. Jul 2023, 13:52 Thanks for the notice.

I saw this problem before with PostgreSql. For some reason postgresql has problems with our boolean fields. I will have to Look at this again.
Thank you for the information. I will consider using MySQL.

Is any specific MySQL version that's stable for Admidio?
Antworten