How to Upload file in Announcement module form

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
andy11186

How to Upload file in Announcement module form

Beitrag von andy11186 »

Please can someone assist me on how to upload file in Announcement module form. Thanks
fasse
Administrator

Re: How to Upload file in Announcement module form

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Andy,

its only possible to upload images to announcements that will be shown within that announcement. If you want to link to files than you could upload files to the "Documents & files" module and copy that link to your announcement, but you should take into account the rights of the files.

Best regards
Fasse
andy11186

Beitrag von andy11186 »

We cloned the announcement into another module.
The image uploaded in the Ckeditor in announcement , how can we access it through APIs ?
How can uploading image through APIs would be accessible in Announcements ?
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Could you please explain a litte more detailed what you have done.

You have cloned the announcments folder within the modules folder and give it another name e.g. announcements2 ?
You have create a custom database table?
You have named the fields in your announcements form with other names. e.g. ann_description is now called ann_description2 ?

Now you want to upload photos with the ckeditor and nothing happens?
andy11186

Beitrag von andy11186 »

I want to create a Form by such as Announcements where I can upload images. And have andriod team to access those images within the Android app. How can these uploaded images in the Announcement module be accessed the images in the Android app.

Is there any way to view those images in Android app? becuase the Database doesnt takes the image name, it takes the image url which is uploaded through Ckeditor.

I've tried so many methods, Pardon my ignorance I'm a Junior dev , I can create forms with file upload, but the code base admidio have is extremely difficult. I can hardly make any changes. Please help me out, this is the only place I'm struck for a Long time, I've tried so many methods, doesnt worked
Antworten