Member donations & Membership Fee plugin

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
ttytrekker

Member donations & Membership Fee plugin

Beitrag von ttytrekker »

Greetings to all,

I'm testing Admidio for our small club of ~700 members. So far I'm encouraged by the simplicity of use and member management. I do have a couple of questions...

Our membership falls into three groups, Regular, Senior, and Lifetime. The first two groups (Regular & Senior) have set fees and Contribution Period = Annual.
The third group (Lifetime) has Contribution = 0 and Contribution Period = Annual.

The Membership Fee plugin seems to work well with groups 1 & 2 and ignores group 3 correctly. However, many of our members from all three groups make donations or pay above their required dues.

If we populate a "Donation" and "Donation Date" profile field is there a way for the Membership Fee plugin to detect and make available these fields for Contribution Payments? This would be beneficial for all Roles but in particular Roles with Contribution = 0. For our club the Lifetime members donate the most!

Thank you for any help or suggestions,
TTYTrekker
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Re: Member donations & Membership Fee plugin

Beitrag von rmb »

Hello TTYTrekker,

Unfortunately, membership fee cannot access additionally created profile fields and read the values stored in them. I only see two options here.

1. You work with roles.
To do this, create different roles for the donations, e.g. "Donation-10-EUR" (contribution 10 EUR and contribution period annually) or "Donation-20-EUR" (contribution 20 EUR and contribution period annually). Then add the donor to one of these roles and calculate the contributions. The donation is added to the normal contribution.

2. You use the “Add up” option of “Recalculation”
If someone wants to donate, enter the donation directly into a member's "Fee" profile field. Select “Add up” for the next “Recalculation”. The existing donation will be added to the newly calculated membership fee.

Regards
rmb
Antworten