Deletion Confirmation Note is not showing yes/no buttons - V4.3.7

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
DonDorris

Deletion Confirmation Note is not showing yes/no buttons - V4.3.7

Beitrag von DonDorris »

Hi,
I'm trying to get version 4.3.7 working after upgrading from 4.3.1. I'm logged in with my user account set up in a Membership Coordinator Role that has full privileges. When I try to delete anything (message. document, etc., I get a popup NOTE box that ask if the item should be removed/deleted, but it just ask the question. There are NO buttons displayed to select Yes or No, so nothing can happen. (I am able to delete Contacts with the complete box with buttons shows up.) I've looked through preferences, modules. & permissions, but I cannot find anything that controls this. From the looks of it, a full system administrator doesn't have permission to do this. either. Am I doing something wrong. When testing, I need to remove items entered during testing. Any help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

PHP version 8.3.7
MySQL version 8.0.34-26
Linux 64 on server

Thanks
Don D.
fasse
Administrator

Re: Deletion Confirmation Note is not showing yes/no buttons - V4.3.7

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Don,

do you have replaced the adm_themes folder?
DonDorris

Beitrag von DonDorris »

I used the same adm_theme folder I had for v 4.3.1. From what I read, the only thing that appeared to change was a css color change that was to be made important. If the theme folder changed more than this, I will go in and recreate my custom theme in the adm_theme folder provided with v 4.3.7. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks for getting back with me.
Don D.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Don,

if you have a custom theme, could you than switch to the default theme and try again?

You could install the default theme parallel to the custom theme and then switch in the preferences.

Fasse
DonDorris

Beitrag von DonDorris »

Hi Fasse

Using the V 4.3.7 simple theme works OK. I'm now setting up my custom theme using the latest theme.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate your help.

Don D
Antworten