Lock event

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Schwartz

Lock event

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello ADMIDIO

When You are the event-owner, You possibly have a deadline for booking seats or other things.
This deadline is some days before the event(s) will take place.
On that day, You have to know the exact number of participants. From ( after ) this day it should not be possible to participate or cancel. The event should be locked.
If someone will not participate the event, then he has to contact the admin and tell him of his problem - or find another participant - or pay for the participation he had done and not canceled in time. If he had the possibility to cancel after the deadline, then the admin/event-owner does not know who to bill for some tickets that was not used.

is there, or will there be in the future, the possibility to specify such a day+eventually a time ?

Kind regards
Schwartz

PS some of my posts are to be seen as ideas, but there is no category for ideas in the English ( or the Danish language :P ). I could write in German, but I will have trouble with too many technical terms.
fasse
Administrator

Re: Lock event

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Schwarz,

also a good idea and should be saved in your issue tracking system:
https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/issues/476

But I could not say when we will implement this

Fasse
Schwartz

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello fasse

What do You mean by "Your issue tracking system" ?

Is there any way other than choosing "Your posts" in the hamburger menu, that I can keep track of some of my own posts and eventually categorize these ?

Kind regards
Schwartz
XimeX
Developer

Beitrag von XimeX »

Should mean "Our issue tracking system"
Schwartz

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Oh - I see.
Thank You.

I wish You and all ADMIDIO people a good and peaceful new year.

Schwartz
Antworten