Membership Renewal Emails

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
christiec

Membership Renewal Emails

Beitrag von christiec »

Hello,

Can you please provide me with some information about membership renewal emails? I edited the standard email that will be sent and have set up a test profile that I would like to test this out on. Is there a way to push out the renewal membership to test it? When is the reminder email set to automatically send and what date is it pulling from to know when to send it?

Thanks so much!! :D

Christie
christiec

Re: Membership Renewal Emails

Beitrag von christiec »

I have been reviewing the information at https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... _versenden and am still confused about how to send the reminder email. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Hello Christie,

do your questions relate to the membership fee plugin?

In Membership fee you can send emails in three modules:

In "Paid membership fees" (Fees - Paid membership fees), in "Due date" (Export - SEPA - Due date) and in "Edit billing information" (Export - Invoice - Edit billing information)
  • In payments it is intended to remind a member to make a payment (if he hasn't paid),
  • in the due date, it is used to send a SEPA pre-notification
  • and in Edit billing information you can send a payment request (if the member has not provided an IBAN)
rmb
christiec

Beitrag von christiec »

Great, thank you! :D
Antworten