Members able to update data

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
isleofwight

Members able to update data

Beitrag von isleofwight »

Is it possible to have a web page where the members can access and update selected information that will then update the main database, either directly or after authorisation approval
fasse
Administrator

Re: Members able to update data

Beitrag von fasse »

I don't unterstand your question. Admidio provides access for your members. They can view their data und if you gave them access they can also update specific data.
isleofwight

Beitrag von isleofwight »

Thank you for this. You have just about answered my question but need just a bit more: If I give member access to change data can I restrict this just to their own data? i.e they are not able to change any other members data . In addition before the data is accepted is it possible for admin to approve the changes?

Sorry if this is a newbie question but I have not yet started to build a database for members and want this info before i begin
ciscovs1

Beitrag von ciscovs1 »

You can specify which of his own data fields he can edit when you set up the member profile fields. He will only be able to edit those of his own unless you give him more rights.
When the member registers initially, the registration goes to the System admins first for QA and allocation of roles/rights. Other than that there is no workflow that i'm aware of.
Antworten