FormFiller plugin

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
isleofwight

FormFiller plugin

Beitrag von isleofwight »

I am struggling with the Formfiller plugin.

for the plugin formfiller I have gone to overview.php in templates and inserted the script:

<div class="admidio-overview-plugin col-sm-6 col-lg-4 col-xl-3" id="admidio-plugin-formfiller">
<div class="card admidio-card">
<div class="card-body">
{load_admidio_plugin plugin="formfiller" file="formfiller.php"}
</div>

Which is a copy of the same script for each of the plugins but with formfiller subtituted
When I run this on the web I get an error

"The authorization check of the plugin failed. There is more than one menu item with the same URL defined.

=> /admidio/adm_program/overview.php"

Any suggestions would be a big help as this is a key plugin for me

PHP for the formfiller is as follows ( but I am not clear on how to complete this line:

$scriptName = substr($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], strpos($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], FOLDER_PLUGINS));)

:
<?php
/**
***********************************************************************************************
* FormFiller
* Version 3.1.0
* Dieses Plugin für Admidio ermoeglicht das Ausfuellen von PDF-Formularen sowie das Erstellen von Etiketten.
* Autor: rmb
* Hinweis: FormFiller verwendet die externen PHP-Klassen FPDF und FPDI
* Compatible with Admidio version 4.1
* @copyright 2004-2022 The Admidio Team
* @see https://www.admidio.org/
* @license https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU General Public License v2.0 only
***********************************************************************************************
*/

require_once(__DIR__ . '/../../adm_program/system/common.php');
require_once(__DIR__ . '/common_function.php');
require_once(__DIR__ . '/classes/configtable.php');

//$scriptName ist der Name wie er im Menue eingetragen werden muss, also ohne evtl. vorgelagerte Ordner wie z.B. /playground/adm_plugins/formfiller...
$scriptName = substr($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], strpos($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], FOLDER_PLUGINS));

// only authorized user are allowed to start this module
if (!isUserAuthorized($scriptName))
{
$gMessage->show($gL10n->get('SYS_NO_RIGHTS'));
}

// Konfiguration einlesen
$pPreferences = new ConfigTablePFF();
if ($pPreferences->checkforupdate())
{
$pPreferences->init();
}
else
{
$pPreferences->read();
}
fasse
Administrator

Re: FormFiller plugin

Beitrag von fasse »

I think the english documentation of the plugin is not up to date. I will inform the plugin developer.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

FormFiller cannot be integrated via overview.php. I just revised the English plugin page. Follow the instructions under "Installation" or "Update".

rmb
isleofwight

Beitrag von isleofwight »

Thank you plus installed update to 3.2 and it looks as though it will work so far
Antworten