Fresh install - Admin Login not Activated yet

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
85frankenstein88

Fresh install - Admin Login not Activated yet

Beitrag von 85frankenstein88 »

New installer here, but certainly not my first rodeo with web based databases... Fresh install of 4.2.12 and on initial log in, I'm getting a "Your account has not been activated yet." on the admin account... I can't log in and can't seem to find anything in the documentation about this... and no emails have been sent to my email account either... Not sure how to proceed... It's installed and seems right, but can't log in to finish the configuration...
jorola

Re: Fresh install - Admin Login not Activated yet

Beitrag von jorola »

If you have access to the database, in the table _users, change the field usr_valid for the admin user from 0 to 1.
If it's already 1, I must admit I don't have a clue.
Anyone?

BR Johnny
85frankenstein88

Beitrag von 85frankenstein88 »

While the above suggestion looked VERY promising, when I tried in Postgres to do that, I would get a 'No unique identifier for this row.' Error, which I believe is some sort of error between my version of PHP and Postgres... Since it was a fresh install, I decided to try the install against a MySQL DB and everything worked out without issue... So the "opportunity" is unique to the Postgres install... So Thank You for the response and suggestion...
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi,

there was still a problem within the generating of our SQL for Postgres-Databases. Could you please replace the unzipped file within adm_program/system/classes and try a fresh install again.

Regards
Fasse
Antworten