usernames and passwords not importing

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
vvbmw

usernames and passwords not importing

Beitrag von vvbmw »

Hi, I am pretty new to Admidio and really enjoying the software as I am trying it out for my organization. I have run into an issue with importing usernames and passwords. I am running the latest version, 4.2.14. everything seems to be fine, and i can import everything. I can assign the consent checkbox by using a "1" in my csv, but I cannot get the username and password to import. I have tried changing the names, changing the columns. I am doing replace because I tried to assign the email as the username and the last name as the password on the first import. I don't want to reinstall, is there something I am missing? Is there something special about username and password i need to accomodate? password is at low setting. I looked at the forum and I see some people have had problems but I didn't really read a solution. I apologize if I missed the answer, any help would be appreciated. I really like the script. Thank you
fasse
Administrator

Re: usernames and passwords not importing

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi,

I have tested the import of username and password and it works. I could login with the imported data.

If you assign the username and do the import, is then the username still empty?

Fasse
fasse
Administrator

Re: usernames and passwords not importing

Beitrag von fasse »

I think the problem will be a password that doesn't meet the requirements. It must have at least 8 characters and a specific password strength. Maybe your imported password was to easy.

With the next version 4.3 I have implemented a log that will tell you why username and passwords are not imported.
Antworten