Call of individual modules

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
dkruger

Call of individual modules

Beitrag von dkruger »

When trying to call an individiual module from another web pag, as described in the documentation here: https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... der_module, I get a 404 Not Found error, and am not presented with the Login Page as expected. I am simply trying to display the Member Registration page on a web site. Is there anything else I should do to get it right, for instance around the setting of permissions ? Or am I understanding the functionality incorrectly ?
fasse
Administrator

Re: Call of individual modules

Beitrag von fasse »

If you got a 404 than it seems that you don't have set the correct URL. Do you have a concret example of one of your urls?
dkruger

Re: Call of individual modules

Beitrag von dkruger »

You are right, I must have made a mistake with the URL, because when I tried it again just now, it worked! The question I have now, is how to display only the php page that was called, without the heading and menu on the left ? This is specifically with the aim of embedding the profile_new.php page into our website, so that new members can join directly from there.
Antworten