After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an act

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
kylebialo

After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an act

Beitrag von kylebialo »

After the initial installation of Admidio, I am unable to login to the organization that was created. When I attempt logging in with the credentials created during installation, I receive the error "Your login data were correct but you are not an active member of this organization."

I have made sure the credentials are correct, reinstalling the software, and re-creating the mysql database.

I can confirm there have been tables made in the database, so it appears the installation completed successfully.

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this issue?
fasse
Administrator

Re: After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an

Beitrag von fasse »

Hmm that is strange. I tested it with 4.1.14 and I could login with the user I created during installation.
fasse
Administrator

Re: After installation, unable to login with administrator credentials, "Your login data were correct but you are not an

Beitrag von fasse »

I found a bug that may be responsible for that behavior.

Please retry the installation with the new version 4.1.15 and give me feedback.
Antworten