Can I achieve this with admidio?

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Antoh

Can I achieve this with admidio?

Beitrag von Antoh »

Hi,

For a client that owns a club with a restaurant I will need to create a member area (with admidio) that has these 3 features:

1. Each member will have a "Restaurant" page where he can have an overview of the last "Bills" from the restaurant

2. The owner (Admin) of the club should have the possibility to add in the User management page, for each member, a column that display the "Bills" from the restaurant.

3. The owner of the club should have the possibility to fill the amount of the bills for every member

This means that the each member will have a Sum of the bills to pay and this sum will be displayed (only by the Admin) in the User management page.

Is this possible to achieve this with admidio?

Could you suggest me wich plugin/modules to install?

Thanks in advance
Schwartz

Re: Can I achieve this with admidio?

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello Antoh

Perhaps you could in the coming version 3.3. ( new relese date 24. feb. ).
You can test the release in the playground here : https://www.admidio.org/playground/adm_ ... /index.php

For each day a member has been on the restaurant,you have a date for the member. On the date you can have participants. On each participant you can put in some text.
You could also have a date/event for each day, and on this event set all the members that has dined for this day. On each participant, you can also have a number that says - extern guests.

Maybe there will ( later ) come a field also that only the admin can fil in.

You can set up via groups who has access to see events/dates.

You have to install another piece of good free quality software too - the REPORTICO software.
With this software you can create reports. You can even make a page where users that are logged into the ADMIDIO system, can see reports for only themselve. I have an example here : http://www.energifremtiden.dk/c4d/your-downloads.html

Here users that are logged in to ADMIDIO, can via a report made in REPORTICO see a list of his downloaded amounts ( from the ADMIDIO system ), and in the bottom of the list - a total for the period.
This should be no. 1.

No 2. should be the date/event. This could be something the member should fill in himself and then the admin could fill in the comment for the participation. Here could be filled in a number this would be number 3.
BUT - this is not what ADMIDIO is designed for.

What you ask for, is a simple database table where the admin could fill in a record ( this is no. 3 )
A report for each user that shows only records for this user ending with a sum - this is no. 1
And a report that "breaks" for every user and makes a sum for each break. A report only the admin can run. This is no.2

You could use "Room booking". A room=a table in the restaurant. Each event/date is attached to a room/table. There is a check that there can be no overlap. You could make a list where you for a day could see each table, and see when it is booked and when free.

I think ADMIDIO is only the solution for this, if the membersystem fits exactly to the other needs the client has.
This was my input.
Kind regards
Schwartz
Antworten