mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
RVice

mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

Beitrag von RVice »

https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... edsbeitrag

Will this page get translated to English some day? I'm not sure how to use the plugin to get the dues in sync with a calendar year (Jan - Dec) and it's a bit of a mess to use Google Translate for each section.

Even if the page here (https://www.admidio.org/dokuwiki/doku.p ... edsbeitrag) was just a Google Translation it would be a start.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Re: mitgliedsbeitrag - English Translation for Plugin Page?

Beitrag von rmb »

The conversion of my plugins to Admidio 4.1 is now complete. Next, I'll revise the German documentation, then I'll start with the English translation.

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Thanks for the updates. Is there an example on how the "reset" works? i.e. I have members that paid at the end of 2021 that make them dues paid for 2022. Am I supposed to perform a dues reset prior to accepting the following years dues?

The instructions are not very clear on how this is done.

Thank you!! You're making our lives a bit easier, just getting over the learning curves.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

The normal way is as follows:

First you carry out a contribution calculation. After that you set a due date, generate the XML file and collect the contributions.
When the contributions are collected, you set the paid date (Payment received date). Setting this date is important as it triggers several follow-up actions (e.g. FRST becomes RCUR, mandate changes are rolled back, etc.). It is not important when this date is set. It only matters THAT IT IS SET.

If more members join the association in the course of the year, you proceed in the same way again.
So carry out the contribution calculation, set the due date, collect contributions, set the paid date.

At the end of a year (when no more contributions are collected) you reset and delete everything (contributions, contributions text, paid-date, duedates) . Now you can start again in the new year with the first contribution collection of the year (the total collection).

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

See the attached screenshot.
  1. I deleted everything first using the "Delete Heading" and all the options inside.
  • I then executed the Recalculation
  • Running the Paid membership fees next, results in a 500 error
I think the issue in step 3 is preventing me from using this correctly.

Where do I set the mandate information? Is this on the user? I must be missing something still on the setup. I just put 5.1.2 of the plugin with Admidio 4.1.5 and still the 500 error.
Dateianhänge
Screenshot 2022-04-05 122934.png
Screenshot 2022-04-05 122934.png (214.9 KiB) 1348 mal betrachtet
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

Running the Paid membership fees next, results in a 500 error
1. Activate debug mode (file adm_my_files/config.php: $gDebug=1; ) and run "Paid membership fees - Process membership payments" again. What error message is displayed?

2. Please check whether there are empty fields under Content in Preferences-View Definitions. All fields must be filled here.
Where do I set the mandate information?
Via "Mandate Management" you can create mandate references ("Create mandate references") and edit mandates ("Edit mandate"). You can also assign a "Mandate date" or a "Mandate reference" manually in the profile view of a member (without plugin membership fee).

rmb
RVice

Beitrag von RVice »

Here is the output from the debug when "process membership payments" or "edit mandate"

Code: Alles auswählen

Database error
S Q L - E R R O R

CODE: 42000

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', .usd_value AS '0', LAST_NAME.usd_v' at line 1

B A C K T R A C E

FILE: adm_program/system/classes/Database.php
LINE: 689
CALL: Database->showError()

FILE: adm_plugins/mitgliedsbeitrag/common_function.php
LINE: 355
CALL: Database->queryPrepared()

FILE: adm_plugins/mitgliedsbeitrag/payments.php
LINE: 187
CALL: list_members()
Where do I find "Preferences - Views"?
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

If you have started membership fee, there is a link to "MEMBERSHIP FEE" Preferences in the menu on the left (at the top). In the Preferences menu there is then "View definitions".

Please check whether there are empty fields under Content (in Preferences-View Definitions). All fields must be filled here.

rmb
Antworten