Admidio 4.3.5 Installation

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
steveb

Admidio 4.3.5 Installation

Beitrag von steveb »

Hi,

New to Admidio and the forum. I have tried to install Admidio on a hosting platform and after a few issues with permissions I managed to get it installed as well as the database while following the online instructions.

Navigating to:

https://**********/admidio/index.php

Takes me back to installation where I get this:

Note
The following problem has occurred when processing the data.

The database already contains an Admidio installation. An additional installation is not possible.

and if I try different Index.* files in other directories I get the same as above or 404 errors.

Appreciate any help getting Admidio working.

Steve.
fasse
Administrator

Re: Admidio 4.3.5 Installation

Beitrag von fasse »

Could you please try it with Version 4.3.6 .

It could be that this problem is fixed there.
steveb

Beitrag von steveb »

Thanks, that seems to have fixed the install but I get an error when using the Contacts menu.

I get a dialog box:

DataTables warning: table id=tbl_contacts - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

If I press OK and Create Contact, I can enter details and save but clicking on Contacts Menu again I get the same error and no contact data.

Regards
Steve.
steveb

Beitrag von steveb »

This may be role related. Created a new member with member role access, logged in as that member and I can now see Contacts without an error.

Steve.
steveb

Beitrag von steveb »

Upgraded to 4.3.7 today thinking that the issue I had with contacts in 4.3.6 may have been fixed but I still get the same issue.

If I click on Contacts I get:

DataTables warning: table id=tbl_contacts - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

If I press OK and Create Contact, I can enter details and save but clicking on Contacts Menu again I get the same error and no contact data.

This only appears to happen if I login with admin rights. If I create a member, the contact menu works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Steve,

could you please got to the preferences of "contacts" and set the list configuration to another list. Save that list and now go back to the "contacts" module. Could you now view all contacts?

Fasse
steveb

Beitrag von steveb »

Hi Fasse,

Selecting either phone list or address list seems to work. Contacts and Contact information both show the Ajax error.

Doesn't appear to be any difference between phone or address lists. Functionally, is it ok to use address list rather than contact list?

Steve.
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Steve,

it's no problem to set another list.

Maybe there is a problem with a special column in contacts or contact information lists. Is it possible that I could get admin access to your system and have a look at your list configuration?

Fasse
Antworten